Thursday 31 March 2011

At your mercy

Lord, my God Almighty, I am at your mercy!

I need breakthrough! I pray and pray and pray for this breakthrough in Jesus Mighty Name! I declare a breakthrough with my situation Lord. help me to trust you with the provision of work - What am I to do?!
Lord I am at you mercy, do not leave me Lord when I am at your feet. Do not leave me in my troubled day in my time of troubles.. I yearn to trust you yet I am finiding it hard.. I ask for conformation in a work place; Lord where is it to be? I feel like I  know but I woulf like, once more a conformation, an encouragement of some form. Oh how weak my faith is!! Lord you are much bigger than all I am, than all the earth and all the universe. So why can I not trust you...

Am I undeserving? Unfaithful? Lord, emerse me in your amazing Love, your amazing Grace and your abundant provision, a provision in the highest that only you can provide..

Lord I am trusting you. I am trying at the very least! Lord I feel lost, provide a light for me in my place of darkness.

I plead these things in the blood of the Lamb.

Hallelujah God is good in all He does..

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment