Wednesday 20 April 2011

The Beggining of My God Given Gift: Early Letter: 21/6/10 XXI.VI.MMX and 23/6/10 XXIII.VI.MMX

These next blog updates are basically my early writings. The one that correspondes with this date is not my first. I had been writing anywhere I could before this, in my school books, in my journal, on facebook, yes on facebook. But this is just one of the earliest I could find. I think my first one is a note that is actually in facebook.

Just to inform you my early stuff is mostly written from God to me or vice versa so it is very personal and I don't expect you all to understand it but if you do then great, hallelujah!! As I have been developing this gifting God has given me it does tend to turn into to prophecies or words for others, things that people need to hear and things along that line. And I do have to say that none of these words are my own and if they are they are God inspired, for if it was not for God we would not be, He is my Creator; my Saviour so I all write and do is for Him and Him alone. Gods purpose for my writing is to establish a deeper connection and strengthen the communication between us, however that does not mean that God can't use my writings to impact others which I have said above, in fact I think that that is the secondary purpose of my gifting: To challenge and encourage others through the words of wisdom and knowledge that God and only God gives me.

So that explains that.

Below, as I said before is one of my first writings. They tend to be in similar style as the Psalms, Isaiah or Jeremiah and sometimes like the apistles of Paul. Well thats what I think anyway. And when I say that I don't mean similar in significane, I mean like same writing style.

Here we go.


21/6/10 XXI.VI.MMX

Praise God thy Lord and Saviour! For He is the one who will restore, not the flesh, for what is done in good will and caring will be repaid tenfold until restoration is complete. The Lord will punish the wicked and uphold the righteous. Lo! The Lord has spoken.

23/6/10 XXIII.VI.MMX

Lord why am I weary? Why do I stumble? Are you not watching while I move? Why is my heart still searching, finding new love and fixing emotional ties to ones that may not be for me?

Please help me Lord, to keep my heart gaurded and to be able to spend time with these 'girlfriends' and worry about serious relationship stuff. Help these friendships strengthen and have all that emotional stuff just be at the back of my mind. I want to be able to hang out with them and just be myself, not having to worry about anything else.

Lord plese heed my prayers.

Thank you Lord, Amen.

I love you more than anything on this earth and in this lifetime.

Night: 23/6/10 XXIII.VI.MMX

Black smoke engulfs the  sinless, a direct result of the consequences of those who are in the flames, they know what they do and how it affects all of us, not just those close by. Why oh why do we insist on continual destructuon just to satisfy our own needs? Because we forget that the one we should love holds us and loves us no matter what we do. Take hold of the truth before it's too late.

Do we want to pray for our own arrogane and naivity? We live in a time where we do what we want to get what we want and don't care about the consequences, and when it comes the time to pray for them we either run or find a way to escape from them by arguing, playing innocent and making excuses.

Thank you Lord for the emmense and amazing love you do show us through our daily lives by your creation, other people and above all your mighty prescence here on earth. We as a family and a nation love you so much Lord. Thank you for all you've done no matter what it be for you have it all in hand and we trust you

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU LORD!!!!
Lord there are not enough words to declare how much I love you and how much you mean to me, I would write to you how much you mean to me all night if I could.

Lord I would like to stay more in your prescence but I must sleep. Please let me have an amazingly good sleep and help me work through the relationship problems that I have with anyone and everyone.

I love you and I trust you always. xxoo

Daniel Moreira.


No comments:

Post a Comment