Friday 1 July 2011

Unity of the lovers of Christ. IV.VI.MMXI

With my most recent writings I just want to open peoples eyes to the fullness of Gods word and the plan He has for us; to be aware of where our Councellor, the Holy Spirit, is moving. And it is so good to hear and see people catching this to give the movement momentum. This is just a bit of what has been on my heart the past month or so, maybe longer.

Right now I feel the spirit is moving powerfully in the way of taking of the veil that covers our eyes from the fullness of Gods truth, the fulfulliment of His law and word in our very lives. He (the spirit) and the people, regardless of being aware or not, are yearning for unity. A unity between the natural and supernatural, the flesh and the spirit; brothers and sisters in Christ you are yearning for this are you not?

[IV.VI.MMXI] 'I feel God is stiring in me a passion for unity and togetherness, fellowship and intimacy in worship with our brothers and sisters in Christ. Lord please guide me in this. I ask for direction, let your spirit lead me. I wish to see a new level of love, joy, peace and passion in corporate worship, that is worship with those you love! I can just see people loving you, all of youin more intimate ways as they worship with their arms around each other. Lord let this be! Please give me your blessing and discernment in this oh my lovely and almighty God, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, amen!

UNITY: 

U: In the shape of an annointing jar; oil for annointing

N: The gate of Heaven open for all

I: God: Our strength our deliver, strong tower and pillar

T: The power and majesty in the nature of the storm

Y: Freedom to be whoever you are, whomever God has MADE AND CREATED YOU TO BE!!

It's not supposed to be acrostic, I have a drawing that goes with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment