Wednesday 21 September 2011

}XXII.IX.MMXI{ To the One Who is to Come & Isaiah 54:4-8

To: The One who is to come,

I say to you be my delight; my radiance.

I say to you be my Salvation, my stronghold.

I say to you, The one who is to come, be my everything.

These things I say to you my beloved Father, my faithful friend, the unyielding pursuer of mine heart, mine mind, mine soul and mine Spirit. Yet though they are within me in truth they are not mine. They are yours given unto me by your unfailing love. Surrender. Salvation. Sacrifice. Solidarity.

Father,  like the words in this passage of scripture below you will never leave us, never let us feel shame and disgrace. Although you leave us to trail and passage, the passage of life, you are never truly gone. You never left. Always there, forevermore. What I say is that you have all things in hand, your wisdom unobtainable, the fullness of you will shrouded, kept in secret; a mystery for the shepherds flock.

What words can describe you best?

We all exclaim, proclaim, shout, jump, write, yell and tell of you Glory and Majesty yet it is not enough! It does not even beging to scratch the surface of who You really are. Haha this is reasoning for Eternity. To have enough "time" to give you what you deserve Papa.

All in all is His hand upon his hand. (everyting and everything again is his control over his creation)

Isaiah 54:4-8 says

"Do not be afraid; you eill not suffer shame.
Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated.
You will forget the shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach of you widowhood.
For your maker is your husband-
the Lord Almighty is his name-
The Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer;
he is called the God of all the earth.
The Lord will call you back as if you were a wife deserted and distressed in spirit-
a wife who married young, only to be rejected," Says your God.
"For a brief moment I abandoned you,
but with deep compassion I will bring you back.
In  a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness
I will have compassion on you,"
Says the Lord your Redeemer.

The favour of God is returning for his bride!

We have been like young wives! Married off to the world and it's snares, it's traps!

But now, O hallelujah, now we are being brought back with a deep compassion from our Redeemer!

I believe this is a word to the lost and to the church; all those who walked away.

All who love our Father open up your arms and hearts and let the king of Glory come in!

Oh Father, O' Father, O' Father! Come in and have your way!

Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment